Nasama Resort strives to provide our guests with a truly exceptional holiday experience. It offers 43 spacious and beautifully-appointed self-contained apartments, a stunning oceanfront location and exceptional amenities.
SENIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER
Assist our Accountant in ensuring the smooth running of our Accounts Department.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Must have at least 2 years’ of accounting experience at a senior level.
• Competent with XERO software, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Experienced in Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivables.
• Experienced in preparing and lodging Payroll, VAT & VNPF Returns.
• Experienced in preparing and reconciling Petty Cash and banking
• Able to perform assigned tasks quickly and accurately within set deadlines.
• Be willing to perform admin duties in other departments if required.
• As we are in hospitality, we prefer someone who is able to work weekends if
According to experience and qualifications.
How to Apply:
Deliver CV to Nasama Resort
email CV to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (10)
Payroll Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Accountant on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager, Nadi on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Pacific Credit Assurance Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Insurance Accountant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Payroll Assistant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Entity Controller on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Accounts Receivable on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Finance Assistant on May 24, 2023 Full Time
Finance and Grants Officer on May 22, 2023 Full Time