|Date Advertised:||5 November 2021|
|Subject:||Request for Quotations – EOI SPTO Recruitment and Role Revisions|
The Pacific Tourism Organisation (SPTO) is an intergovernmental organisation based in Fiji. SPTO is mandated to market and develop tourism in the Pacific. With a membership of 20 Pacific Island Countries and over 100 private sector members, SPTO’s work focuses on three (3) key priority areas which include robust research and statistics, sustainable tourism planning and development and marketing.
For more information, visit https://southpacificislands.travel/
- SPTO invites submissions from qualified and experienced consultant(s) to undertake full end to end recruitment, refine existing job descriptions, develop new job descriptions and undertake job sizing
- The successful consultant(s) will need to discuss and agree to key milestones and indicative timelines with SPTO prior to the commencement of this assignment
- The Terms of Reference (ToR) is available on the Jobs Link website under the Jobs tab.
- All interested applicants must be registered as Consultants on the SPTO Jobs Link website, in order to be considered for this assignment.
- Conditions: Information for consultants
- To be considered for this assignment, interested consultants must meet all the requirements in the ToR
- Provide two professional references relevant to this RFQ submission, including the most recent and relevant work completed
- Questions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12pm, 16th November 2021.
- Submission Instructions
The RFQ documentation should outline the interested consultant’s complete proposal:
- CV of proposed personnel highlighting related experience related to the scope of services – maximum 4 pages
- A Technical Proposal-maximum 4 pages
- A Financial Proposal which identifies the fees component of the consultancy- maximum 2 pages.
- Evaluation Criteria
SPTO will select a preferred supplier on the basis of SPTO’s evaluation of the extent to which their submission documentation demonstrates that they offer the best value for money, and that they satisfy the criteria listed in this document and in the ToR as summarized below.
- Technical Proposal (60%)
- Tertiary qualifications in human resource management or other relevant fields (10%)
- Methodology (10%)
- Technical experience in human resource management and organisation restructures, preferably in the Pacific region (30%)
- Experience in working in the Pacific and with CROP agencies. (10%)
- Financial Proposal (40%)
- The Financial Proposal must include a clear general breakdown of costs for the consultancy.
- The budget should be clearly stated in Fiji Dollars and be inclusive of tax.
- The maximum budget for this consultancy is FJD$25,000.00
- The due date for submissions is 4:00pm (Fiji Time) 16th November, 2021. Late submissions will be NOT be considered.
- All responses to the RFQ must be sent via email to: email@example.com with the subject: ‘EOI SPTO Recruitment and Role Revisions’
- For further information, please contact:
- Tahitia Waqavonovono
- Executive & Communications Adviser
- Pacific Tourism Organisation
- Tel: +679 9988911
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPTO reserves the right to reject any or all submissions and the lowest or any quotation will not necessarily be accepted.