Asco Motors is a subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho South Pacific Holdings and is the only authorized dealer and distributor of Toyota and Yamaha in Fiji. When you join Asco Motors, you will become part of a global company that promotes a family-friendly environment and seeks to achieve world-class standards in all areas of our business. In Fiji, Asco Motors is an automotive dealer‘distnbutor and employs over 300 staff. Asco Motors markets quality products and services with franchises that include Toyota, Yamaha, Bridgestone, Kobe, Massey Ferguson and Avis.
The Yamaha Sales Executive will be responsible for building relationships with new and existing customers by providing them with Yamaha solutions for their needs, This position reports to the Yamaha Sales Manager and is based in Nabua.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper product displays in the showroom are maintained with correct model specification and price
- Promote sales and promotion of Yamaha Products
- Build strong relationships with new and existing key customers by providing customers with Yamaha solutions for their needs
- Prospect for new Yamaha sales opportunities
- Conduct regular customer visitations to enhance relationships and submit reports on market information to the Yamaha Sales Manager
- Participate in caravan activities around the country
- Ensure that the monthly sales budget is achieved and the sales target is met
- Assist in maintaining the sales warehouse cleanliness, product setup and provide support during stock-take of all sales product and
- submit reports in a timely manner
- Ensure the company’s premises are maintained the dealership 5S standards, presented in the most professional manner
- Develop self to conduct Yamaha Motorcycle “Learn to Ride” (LTR) programs
- Ensure to follow designated SOP and be ANZEN Compliance at all times
- The candidate must possess some knowledge in marine products.
- Must have minimum 3 years of customer service experience,
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of the Tourism Industry would be an advantage.
- Must possess valid full Group 2 Driver’s License and able to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- A group 9 drivers license would be an advantage.
- Boat Masters License would be an advantage however not compulsory.
- Motorcycle experience ‘license would be an advantage however not compulsory.
Applications close on 1st October 2022.
Interested persons meeting the above criteria can submit their written applications with CV by clicking Apply Now
Asco Motors is an equal opportunity employer
Let’s Go with Asco!
www.ascomotorsfiji.com | # ascomotorsfiji | @ ascomotorsfj