Ahura Resorts is a 100% Fiji owned company dedicated to providing quality vacation and lifestyle experiences whilst practicing sustainable tourism in both the local community and the environment.
Ahura Resorts is the management company operating two of Fiji’s most popular and well known resorts including Malolo Island Fiji, and luxury escape for couples featuring Fiji’s first over water accommodation – Likuliku Lagoon Resort.
We are seeking a highly skilled professional who is self-motivated, energetic wine enthusiastic with strong customer service and sales skills to join our Food & Beverage department of both resorts. The successful candidate will ideally possess the following attributes and skills.
– Previous winery, restaurant or retail experience preferred
– Must be sales oriented, self-motivated
– Must have strong sales & verbal/written communication skills with the ability to connect with people, engage in ongoing conversation, resolve customer issues, maintain a clean and inviting atmosphere.
– Knowledge and passion for quality wines and related products
– Assist in special events and exclusive wine tastings
– Candidate can serve multiple people at the same time, somewhat wine knowledgeable, computer literate and an unending air of hospitality & customer service. POS experience a plus.
– Strong management and leadership skills including planning, organizing and communication with ability to train, support and motivate F&B personnel
– Experience working with different cultures and in remote locations
This is a live in role (on the island) with accommodation. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated commensurate with qualifications and proven experience.
If you are dedicated true professional who meet the above criteria and have the experience, we require then send your written application with current CV to
Group Human Resource Officer
Email: [email protected]
Fax: +679 664 0014
Applications close April 7, 2023
Related Jobs (19)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time