Carpenters Shipping is a well-established shipping & customs agency, freight forwarding and heavy transport and logistics business. We are seeking to employ an experienced, hardworking and proactive person to be based in Lautoka.
· Inspect containers before dispatching to the terminal
· Daily records of all stock take for each line containers
· Monthly stock takes for storage charges on containers
· General boarding duties
· A pass in Form 6 or 7 level with computer knowledge.
· Work experience will be an advantage.
· Work independently and have a “Can Do Attitude”
· Be reliable, honest with strong work ethics.
Application addressing all the requirements of the roles, with a detailed resume and academic transcripts are to be emailed to [email protected] or forward to the undermentioned address with subject marked VACANCY and position applied for.
The Branch Manager
P.O. Box 751, Lautoka
Application closes on 2nd December 2022.