- General welding works and complete task assigned within minimal supervision and a clean medical record of at least a year
- Take responsibilities for proper care of all tools assigned under welder’s custody
The ideal candidate will require:
- Should have at least Trade Certificate in welding and a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Ability to carry out welding on 1G and 5G positions
- Have the ability to motive, work independently and have a “Can Do Attitude”
- Be reliable, honest with strong work ethics.
- Good team players and capable to work long hours if and when required to meet deadlines.
If you fit the criteria for the above positions and are interested in an excellent career opportunity, please send written application with resume stating qualifications and experiences to the following email address: email@example.com or forward to the undermentioned address with subject marked VACANCY and position applied for.
The General Manager
C/- Carpenters Shipping
Private Mail Bag, Suva
Application closes on 4th July 2022.