The Naviti Resort is a member of Warwick International Hotels which has over 50 hotels, resorts and spas worldwide in prestigious location including Europe, USA, Asia, Africa, Bali, Middle East and the Pacific.
The Naviti Resort invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals for the above-mentioned position.
Interested candidates for the above position must possess a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position in a 4-5star international hotel with the following attributes:
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management or equivalent to minimum 2 -3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a 4- 5-star Resort.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal organizational and administration skills.
- Ability to plan and implement sales strategies and achieve sales targets.
- Motivated self-starter, efficient and attention to detail.
- Proficient with computer programs of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, 3rd party sites, Graphic designs, Emails and Property Management System- Opera.
- Ability to work as a team player with minimum supervision.
- Excellent customer service and written/ verbal communication skills.
- A proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets.
- Flexible with working hours.
- Identify new contracts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue and build business relationships for Weddings & Events.
- Producing confirmed written quotes to all clients also accurate and timely reports on sales activities and conversions to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Arrange and carry out site inspections with existing and potential clients. Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve conflicts efficiently.
- Reporting to DOSM, the coordinator assists with tasks related to weddings or special events.
- The position requires attention to detail, strong organization skills, creative thinking and a passion for events and creating a high-quality Guest experience
How to apply
Should you meet the above criteria, do apply in writing enclosing your CV with relevant supporting documents addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
C/- The Naviti Resort
PO Box 29, Korolevu
Email: [email protected]
Applications close Tuesday 23rd May, 2023.
Related Jobs (18)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time