These positions will be based at the Central Distribution site, reporting to the Team Leader.
The nature of the role includes:
- Controlling and monitoring the movement of stock which includes receiving, moving, checking, and storing of incoming and outgoing goods.
- Stacking and rotation of pallets as per FIFO requirements.
- Accurate recording and distribution of finished goods.
- Loading trucks and containers to be dispatched within the expected timeframe.
- Ensuring all inventory processes, procedures and documentation is completed in accordance with Goodman Fielder best practices and policies.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A minimum of Year 12/Form 6 school education.
- Working experience in a similar position in an FMCG company.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy weights in order to load and unload stock.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
How to apply
If this opportunity appeals to you then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter and CV today!
(YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 24th June 2022.
Related Jobs (8)
Laboratory (Lab) Analyst – SC Foods Pte Limited, Ba on June 26, 2022 Full Time
Senior Consolidation & De-consolidation Freight Officer on June 22, 2022 Full Time