The nature of the role includes:
- Delivering stock in full on time and ensuring that the rotation of stock process is strictly followed.
- Following safe driving practices.
- Complying with all loading and unloading processes.
- Taking accountability for all stock movements.
- Fostering collaborative working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ensuring all inventory processes, procedures and documentation is completed in accordance with Goodman Fielder’s best practices and policies.
Key skills and attributes required:
- Proven experience driving a heavy goods vehicle.
- A pass in Year 12 or equivalent is required.
- A valid group 2 and 6 driving licenses with no demerit points.
- Holding a group 9 driving license would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy weights in order to load and unload stock.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
How to apply
If this opportunity appeals to you then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter and CV today!
(YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 8 July 2022.
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time