Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the Warehouse Assistant position to be based in Carpenters Motors- Parts Department in Walubay. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
- The safety and security of the warehouse and its operations.
- Receive, unpack and store all incoming orders in an orderly and efficient manner as per Parts department policies.
- Ensure that the sales staff at the picking counter are served as efficiently as possible, in order to contribute to efficient service delivery.
- Ensure that all requests for transfers made by branches are picked, packed and ready for dispatch by 5pm and for items that cannot be sent, you need to inform the relevant branches of the reason for not sending the parts.
- Conduct regular stock checks to ensure that the first requirement (above) is enforced.
- Conduct stock-takes as per the yearly schedule.
- Provide a safe, clean and presentable work area for the staff in the warehouse.
- Inform the Warehouse Supervisor of any stock discrepancies as found during stock checks.
- Relocate and re-bin any areas of the warehouse as instructed either by management or stockholding/movements.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when picking/packing orders, unpacking and binning stock.
- Assist with the counter sales and attending to phone calls as and when required.
- Be available at the front/ workshop counter assisting with attending to customers or workshop.
- Attend training sessions provided by the company.
- Keep abreast of improvements and changes to our product lines.
- Make every attempt to provide the highest level of service to our customers.
- Any other duties as seen fit by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Form 6 pass or higher education level.
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Must possess computer skills.
- Time management skills are essential.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance
- Valid Group 2 Driving License will be an advantage.
How to Apply
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on myjobsfiji.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Warehouse Assistant Application.
Applications close at 4.00pm on Monday 8th August, 2022.
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time