Vodafone operates with speed, simplicity and trust to enrich people’s lives by connecting them to each other and the world. We are passionate about results and to be the best. We operate in a fast paced and ever changing environment to provide challenging and rewarding careers. At Vodafone we bring out the best in people, live our values and are passionate about what we do.
This position will be accountable for the identification and reporting on all significant control weaknesses, through the application of a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, processes, controls and decision making. The successful candidate will also provide expertise in the preparation of audit reports and maintaining and updating the business risk register. As the lead in this area, you will work on ensuring management commitment to the outcomes and recommendations resulting from the audit process.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertake specific and relevant audit activities, ensure compliance to set audit frameworks
• Provide insights and recommendations on improvements to the key stakeholders in the business
• Lead in special projects at the request of senior management
• Identifying business process risks and prepare reports accordingly
• Deliver insights and share best practice in respective unit
• Continuously engagement with stakeholders at all level to understand the ongoing risks within the business and support them to address it on a timely manner
• Have a Degree in Accounting, Financial Management or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar managerial/supervisory role
• Additional qualification as such CPA, CA or equivalent would be advantageous
• Hands-on auditing experience would be an added advantage
• Have effective presentation and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skill and ability to deal appropriately with all stakeholders
Click Here to view job description and Apply.