The South Sea Cruises Group (SSCG) is Fiji’s leading marine tourism industry operator and offers a wide range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands.
As part of our efforts to enhance the region, SSCG operates a range of initiatives through our Vinaka Fiji brand, which is aimed at improving the provision of basic needs and facilities within various Yasawa Island communities. Vinaka Fiji takes a two-fold approach in working Government, NGO, and other donors to fund and deliver programs in the region, as well as operating voluntourism programs.
SSCG also has a large presence in the Mamanuca Islands, and this role will be responsible for implementing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities involving SSCG staff, and surrounding communities collectively.
This a wide ranging, and very interesting role for someone with a passion for community initiatives, sustainability, and who thrives on working in the field to help, and improve the lives of others, as well as the environment which we operate in.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience or relevant qualifications in a similar field or position.
- Be able to lead a team who largely work remotely within island communities.
- The ability to travel and stay in remote communities on a regular basis.
- Have outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Be able to manage a budget and expenditure.
- Ability to create programs and implement them.
- Be willing to work with donors to secure funds and initiative various programs.
- Be honest, trustworthy, and enthusiastic.
How to apply
if you believe you have what it takes and that you should be considered for employment within the South Sea Cruises Group, then you are encouraged to apply.
Please submit :
1. Application letter detailing why you’re the best person for the role.
2. Latest CV
Both can be sent by email to [email protected]
South Sea Cruises Group Positions, PO Box PD052, Denarau.
Applications close 30th June 2022
Related Jobs (14)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant