Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Monier Limited, the single largest producer, supplier and distributer of construction materials and building products in PNG is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and highly motivated individual for the following position:
- 2 x Truck Mechanics.
- 1 x Heavy Equipment Fitter.
- 1 x Auto Electrician
- 1 x Welder
- 1 x Mobile Maintenance Planner
Required Qualifications & Experiences are:
- Minimum of five (5) years Post Trade experience.
- Must have extensive experience working on Komatsu & CAT machines, Sandvik drill rigs and ancillary machines.
- Must have experience working on a wide range of heavy vehicles, light vehicles and trailers.
- Must have experience in diagnostic and troubleshooting.
- Must have experience and know how to use electronic diagnostic tools.
- Must have sound knowledge relating to welding equipment, methods and standards.
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Must have strong work ethics and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must have more than 5 years experience in mobile maintenance planning.
- Must have experience and knowledge in the use of CMMS/ERP systems.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Must have current Driver’s License – preferably class 4.
- Must have a strong commitment to Safety and promoting a continuous improvement culture.
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or hand delivered to: Monier Limited office at Saraga Street 6 mile along with Cover letter, Updated CV with current passport size photo and names of 3 active referees.
Applications should be addressed to:
Group HR Manager
P.O. Box 734, Port Moresby. NCD
Applications close on COB Friday 19th May 2023. Positions are POM based. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (6)
Carpenters Motors – Automotive Technician (Labasa) on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Carpenters Motors – Service Advisor (Labasa) on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Junior Structural Engineer (Design) on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Chief Engineer, Pacific Resort Aitutaki, Cook Islands on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Fleet Superintendent on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Trade Apprentice on May 30, 2023 Full Time