Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a boutique, luxury escape for couples located in the Mamanuca group of islands, featuring 45 bures, including the first over water accommodation in Fiji, a signature restaurant, private function room, two bars, boutique, spa and gymnasium.
At Likuliku the culture is to provide our guests with a genuine, friendly and professional Fijian experience in what is truly a unique Fijian product.
We are now seeking suitably qualified industry professionals with outstanding knowledge, expertise, and experience of a luxury product to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
- 3 years’ experience in a 4-5 star resort or hotel
- Experience in creating and crafting cocktails, alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic drinks
- Maintaining a well stocked bar, including all ingredients needed to prepare signature drinks
- Micros or POS experience essential
- Must be customer focused and respond promptly to guest needs
- Excellent hygiene and good work ethic
- Hard – worker, passionate, team player, dynamic, trustworthy and physically fit and healthy
This person will be responsible for the service, installation, preventative maintenance and repairs of all the resorts electrical systems.
Relevant qualifications and trade licenses.
– Minimum 3 years experience in a resort or hotel.
– Ability to repair and maintain all electrical services in the resort and staff village.
– Ability to use electrical and electronic test instruments to trace and diagnose faults.
– Understanding of architectural drawings and plans related to the trade.
– Excellent communication skills on all levels.
– Sound understanding of Safety and Environmental regulations and procedures.
– Ability to provide a quality service and work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
– Must be reliable and trustworthy
The suitable applicant will be responsible for ensuring food standard, preparation, presentation and cooking techniques are maintained at a high level.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same role in a Resort/Hotel
- Relevant trade qualifications from recognized institute
- Must have positive attitude and be able to perform under pressure to consistently maintain high standards of food production
- Flexibility in adapting to special requests will contribute to creating memorable dining experiences that will see guests returning time and time again
- Ability to provide a quality service and work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Must have passion for food excellence and good communication skills
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application detailing which role you are applying with curriculum vitae, references, and current contact details to:
Group Human Resources Officer
Ahura Resorts, PO Box 10044, Nadi Airport
Email: [email protected]
Applications close 8 June 2023
Related Jobs (20)
Dive Instructor and Dive Master- Island Based Position on February 22, 2024 Full Time