Various Kitchen Fulltime Roles
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
– Supporting the food and beverage operation by cleaning and maintaining kitchen equipment and the premises whilst maintaining hygienic standards and practices.
– Prepare food in accordance with portion and quality standards specified in recipes.
Chef De Partie
– Supports the section chef by preparing, presenting, storing, and serving a selection of dishes.
What we need from you
- 3 year’s experiences preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand, and the Company.
- Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Excellent grooming standards
What you can expect from us
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow, and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Join us today!
Applications and supporting documents are to be submitted by email to [email protected] before COB Friday 26th May 2023.
Applications must be addressed to the:
Human Resource Manager
Crowne Plaza Residences, Port Moresby
P.O. BOX 1402, Port Moresby
*These vacancies are open to PNG citizens only. IHG is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*If you are fully vaccinated and reside within city limits, please do send in your applications.
Related Jobs (25)
Cashier | Activities Attendant | Security x2 | Groundsman x2 on November 27, 2023 Full Time