About Australia Pacific Training Coalition
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is a centre for training excellence providing Australian standard training qualifications and skills across the Pacific region. As Australia’s flagship Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) investment in the Pacific, APTC works collaboratively with TVET stakeholders to achieve training delivery outcomes and reforms to Pacific TVET systems. By joining APTC, you will have the opportunity to contribute towards a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce for the region.
APTC has country offices in Fiji, Vanuatu, PNG, Samoa, Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste. The Regional Head Office is located in Suva, Fiji
The Tutor will be responsible for providing support to the APTC students and trainers in the delivery of qualification and skill sets. The incumbent will work under the supervision of a qualified trainer and will undertake professional development to build knowledge and skill levels to enable increased independence in training and assessment activities.
The Tutor will participate in the Tutor Development Program including:
- Completion of Certificate IV TAE
- Participation in other activities identified as part of the Tutor Development Program to develop training and assessment skills.
As our ideal candidate, you must have:
- Australian vocational qualification in Counselling.
- Recent relevant industry experience (minimum of 5 years)- must have industry experience within the last two years.
- Demonstrated capability in both written and spoken English communication skills – to work with students of different nationalities.
Remuneration – WST34,906 per annum, inclusive of 10% superannuation
For more information about this role, please review the Role Description and Information sheet.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please ensure you:
- Address all the Key Selection Criteria questions available in the online application form.
- Upload your updated resume which includes the contact details for two (2) referees.
To start an application, click on the ‘apply’ button below
All applications must be submitted online.
For enquiries, please call APTC Samoa Office on 26844.
Applications close 9:59pm Samoa Time, Sunday 29 January 2023
APTC is an equal opportunity employer; fostering a fair, safe and socially inclusive environment, embracing all forms of diversity.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply.
Related Jobs (4)
Staff Development Officer on March 30, 2023 Full Time
CAMPUS DIRECTOR – SIMBU UNITECH SATELLITE UNIVERSITY (SUSU) on March 27, 2023 Full Time
PYP Coordinator on March 16, 2023 Full Time
Instructional Coach on March 16, 2023 Full Time