Reporting to the Manager Treasury – Operations, you will assist in managing the daily operations of the company’s treasury function. This includes cash management, bank account administration, and other treasury-related activities.
- Assist in the preparation of cash forecasts and monitor cash balances to ensure sufficient liquidity for the business.
- Ensure that transactions such as wire transfers, ACH payments are approved in accordance with relevant Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of all treasury transactions.
- Assist in the management of banking relationships and coordinate with banks on various matters.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and economic indicators to provide insights for treasury decision-making
- Assist in the preparation of treasury-related reports and presentations.
- Ensure that all General Ledger reconciliations are fully supported and that any reconciling items are investigated and addressed.
- Maintain adequate filing of all accountable documents and work with the internal and external auditors to provide assurance about the accuracy of information.
- Safeguard integrity of payments and confidentiality of corporate financial accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 2 years’ work experience in a Finance role.
- Previous Treasury experience in a large organisation would be preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build relationship with both internal and external customers whilst maintaining independence and objectivity.
- Be a team player.
Applications are open to all Fijians. Former employees of Fiji Airways or Fiji Link are welcome to apply and their past experiences will be taken into consideration. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted for next steps of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in this opportunity, visit www.fijiairways.com/our-careers and submit an application online.
Applications close on Sunday, 8 October 2023