Treasury Analyst – Financial Model
This role reports to the Manager Treasury- Compliance. The role has to collaborate with the MT Funding and Investment, MT Operations, SM Treasury, CFO and MDCEO to see that equity and funding requirements are met.
The role also collaborates with SM Financial Control and Business Support (with the Commercial and Operations Team), Manager Payments, Manager Revenue Accounting and wider Treasury team in updating the assumptions of the Financial Model.
- Manage and ensure the Financial Model to 2027 is updated on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that information and analysis from Fuel, FX, costs escalations, cost initiatives and revenue sensitivity is presented and solutions highlighted.
- Update loan covenants on all financing, banks, acquirers and leasing agreements.
- Work with the Projects team to ensure reporting and compliance requirements are automated in Treasury Management System (TMS).
- Provide assistance to Senior Manager Treasury in special projects.
- Manage completion of ad hoc projects and reports required.
- Maintain the relationship with Banks, Merchants, Financiers and counterparties and ensures compliance with contracted obligations.
- Ensure adequate controls to ensure accuracy and completeness of deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven experience in projects and teamwork.
- Advanced proficiency level in MS Office applications.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be resilient whilst maintaining independence and objectivity.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with a can do attitude.
- Must possess excellent analytical and presentational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to drive customer service and continuous improvement.
Applications are open to all Fijians. Former employees of Fiji Airways or Fiji Link are welcome to apply. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted for next steps of the recruitment process. If you are interested in this opportunity, visit www.fijiairways.com/our-careers and submit an application online.
Applications close on Sunday, 18 June 2023