Reporting to the Manager Treasury Funding & Investment, this role is in charge of managing the un-flown liability “perceived risk” from the acquirer/merchant’s perspective which is then managed through the requirement to hold deposits. The objective of the role is to lead the implementation of Alternative Method of Payments (AMOPS) from a Finance perspective and other innovative banking solutions to ensure that payment methods offered by the company to our customers is in line with the latest customer trends e.g. PayPal, Amazon Pay, Goggle Pay, Ali Pay etc.
- Maintain the relationship with the acquirers and merchants and ensure compliance with contracted obligations.
- Manage and review the unflown liability vs. deposit held, understand the trend to manage the perceived risk accordingly.
- Have regular dialogues with the RMs/ credit teams and provision of information requested or contracted.
- Collaborate with Commercial ant IT on key payments that should be offered to customers then implement them.
- Reduce costs fees and FX loss – to be reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Implement solutions to GO CASHLESS by collaborating with Revenue Accounting/ Commercial/ IT.
- Ensure that fees are charged as per contract by conducting monthly reviews.
- Set up E- Commerce processes when required.
- Collaborate with Operations Manager and Projects team in implementing Treasury Management Systems (TMS).
- Ensure all E Commerce processes and documents are captured.
- Provide assistance to the Senior Manager Treasury in special projects.
- Manage completion of ad hoc projects and reports required.
- Ensure adequate controls to ensure accuracy and completeness of deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Must have at least a minimum of 3 years work experience in the relevant filed.
- Proven experience in projects/ teamwork.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in using MS Office applications.
- Able to challenge historical ways of working, being tenacious to pursue excellence.
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a positive can do attitude.
- Demonstrate good organisational and problem solving skills to deliver high quality results.
- Must possess excellent analytical and presentation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Must be customer service driven and show continuous improvements.
Applications are open to all Fijians. Former employees of Fiji Airways or Fiji Link are welcome to apply. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted for next steps of the recruitment process. If you are interested in this opportunity, visit www.fijiairways.com/our-careers and submit an application online.
Applications close on Sunday, 8 October 2023