Hornibrook NGI Limited is a major construction company based in Lae, Morobe Province of Papua New Guinea. The company is an equal opportunity employer and currently has an immediate vacancy for a qualified and suitable person for:
Transport Services Supervisor
The successful incumbent for this role will be responsible for coordinating, supervising, monitoring and controlling of all company transport services & earthmoving equipment for the Corporate Division of the company.
Main Requirements of this role are:
- Minimum of Grade 10 Certificate or preferably Grade 12,
- A Certificate of Diploma in logistics management if possible
- Must have more than 5 years’ work experience in similar role especially in transport services or earthmoving and civil works industry.
- Manage, support and organise the Fleet Transport Drivers and Vehicle movements
- Ensure transport operations runs smoothly
- Must have PNG Class 4, 6 and 7 Drivers Licenses.
- Must have very good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good organisational, presentation and time management skills.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are to forward their applications together with current updated CV, work references and certificates to;
The HR Manager
Hornibrook NGI Ltd
P.O. Box 1812, Lae.MP
Email: [email protected]
Applications close: Thursday, 28st September 2023
Related Jobs (8)
Carpenters Motors- 2X Trade Apprentice (Metalock Department) on December 5, 2023 Full Time