ZAR Logistics Limited provides world-class freight forwarding services in Fiji while continuing to exceed the needs and expectations of our customers & employees through modern equipment and continuous evaluation and improvement in every aspect of its operations.
An opportunity has become available for a well-qualified, dynamic self-motivated and experienced individual to join the Team as Transport Co-Ordinator
If you like to explore your opportunity in a growing company, then your future awaits!!
- Arrange all deliveries of products to customers.
- Organize Transportation and storage of deliverable goods.
- Coordinators need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, which includes daily scheduling and handling multiple routes, drivers, and deliveries.
- Oversee the timely delivery of goods.
- Maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure deliveries are met.
- Update and provide tracking information to customers as well as to internal managers.
- Monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
- Do VBS booking of import and export containers and advise customer of delivery time and plan
- Customer site inspections
- Plan and assign jobs to all trucks
- Work with maintenance department to assign trucks for servicing, fitness renewals and repairs
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience as a transport coordinator or a similar role.
- Diploma in business management, logistics or a related field.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
How to Apply:
If you have the qualification, experience and necessary skills then please submit your application letter with a detailed Resumé with the Subject Transport Co-Ordinator to [email protected]
Applications close on Sunday 15th January 2023