Air Terminal Services [Fiji] Pte Limited is the region’s leading ground handling provider of Passenger, Line Maintenance, Cargo and Ramp Handling, Cargo Sales, Cabin Cleaning and In-flight Catering Services. With operating experience since 1981, we provide excellence in service through competent personnel with quality, safe and efficient practices; in line with the best interests of our customer goals.
ATS [Fiji] Pte Ltd is an IATA – ISAGO registered ground service provider including ISO 9001 QMS and ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System certified. We have a dynamic and robust Integrated Aviation Management System (iAMS) that aspires to continuously improve Quality, Safety, Security and Efficiency.
- Identify/prepare the Training Needs Analysis/Training Plan for the Cargo & Ramp Services Department.
- Prepares, plans and presents both classroom and on-the-job training for the department as required.
- Conduct Dangerous Goods Acceptance and Awareness Training for ATS staff.
- Evaluates and investigates new training methods and programs in liaison with Training Coordinator.
- Establishes and maintains quality-training records that meets NTPC standards.
- Carries out audit checks to identify and correct any non-conformity and present the results to the Department Head.
- Ensures airline publications and manuals are updated and staff briefed accordingly on procedures and systems to meet the airlines standards and requirements.
- Ensures that all the relevant Airline Certifications, Stipulated Standards and Company Operating Procedures are maintained.
- Evaluate/analyze staff performance appraisals for training needs.
- Develop nominated staff as line trainers.
- Carry out any other related functions.
Applications close Friday 10th June, 2022 at 5pm
If you are interested in this position visit https://www.ats.com.fj/Careers
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time