- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual.
- Considering the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development programme is becoming increasingly important.
- Developing effective induction programmes and conducting appraisals.
- Devising individual learning programmes.
- Producing training materials for in-house courses.
- Managing the delivery of training and development programmes and, in a more senior role, devising a training strategy for the organisation.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Identifying training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Develop appropriate service standards and ensure compliance with these standards.
- Able to ensure that new staffs successfully complete the employee induction program within the specified time frame.
- Assess training gaps and provide solutions for business problems.
- Assist the Training Manager in conducting performance appraisals, learning evaluations & various organisations surveys.
- Able to consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets.
- Degree in Management /HRM /Business Administration /Psychology with some experience in similar field.
- Trainer certification from recognized institute would be an added advantage, but not necessary.
- Strong passion for customer service and presentation.
- Able to work in a team based culture.
- Strong interpersonal and communication.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking on “Apply Now” button or can email resume detailing experience, qualifications and references to [email protected] with subject as “Training Officer” before 5pm Monday 21st March, 2022.
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant