Fiji Gas Pte Ltd is the largest LPG end-to-end solutions provider in Fiji, from cooking to auto fuel, maintenance plans, design and project management of energy solutions.
An exciting opportunity is now available for the following position to be based at Walu Bay. We are seeking candidates who demonstrate leadership and a passion for growing a well-respected brand.
We are looking for a Training Consultant to carry out a one-year contract as part of Fiji Gas’ on-going project to set up an internal Health, Safety & Environment Management System. The consultant will be responsible to migrate current training modules from the training platform utilized by our partner company, Origin Energy Australia to the Fiji Gas internal training platform.
- Carrying out an initial assessment of the scope of work for the project and developing a work program and timeline with the aim of completing the transfer and review of all existing modules by 31 June, 2023;
- Reviewing the current training profile for each position within the company and making changes, where necessary, in consultation with department heads and section managers;
- Reviewing existing training modules, including related reference materials, videos, handouts, workbooks, and trainers’ manuals and customize these to meet specific Fiji Gas requirements as well as local laws and standards, in consultation with relevant stakeholders;
- Identifying trainers and assessors, where relevant for each training module and developing an internal register of trainers and assessors for each of the instructor-led training modules;
- Coordinating the rollout of all training modules to identified trainers and assessors;
- Working with ICT Department, set up the online training platform in line with Fiji Gas requirements for notification, monitoring, verification and recording and reporting.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- The successful applicant should have recognized training and assessment qualifications and at least 5 years experience as a trainer in a manufacturing or industrial organization;
- Experience as a trainer in the oil/gas industry would be an advantage;
- We are seeking a person who has strong communication and writing skills as well as demonstrated collaborative skills when working with a group to achieve common goals.
Applications including a detailed CV and references should be forwarded by email to email@example.com no later than 20 June, 2022.