- Responsible for clerical and administrative duties related to training and organizational development.
- Schedules training events, hire instructors, obtains instructional materials.
- Initiate new innovative strategies in training programs.
- Co-ordinate the day-to day running of the course.
- Assist human resources department in scheduling, mailing and communicating of training programs.
- Prepare training expense reports and statements for accounts department.
- Maintain and manage events and schedules calendar of the training department.
- Tertiary qualification in Management/Public Administration from a recognized institution.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills are essential.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking on “Apply Now” button or email resume detailing qualifications, experience and references to [email protected] with subject as “Training Assistant” before 5pm Monday 21st March, 2022.
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant