ZAR Logistics Limited provides world-class freight forwarding services in Fiji while continuing to exceed the needs and expectations of our customers & employees through modern equipment and continuous evaluation and improvement in every aspect of its operations.
Company is looking for a dynamic self-motivated experienced Trailer Driver/s
In this role, you will be responsible for loading, delivering, and unloading containers and goods and be a key interface between ZAR Logistics and our customers. Integral to this role will be your ability to maintain our strong commitment to Safety, Health, and Environment, uphold high standards in relation to your vehicle presentation, and prepare paperwork.
Vacancy: Trailer Driver
- Drive class 6 and higher heavy trucks & Trailers.
- Must have knowledge and experience in driving a Road Ranger gearbox.
- Carry out loading and unloading as per Procedures.
- Complete documentation related to deliveries.
- Transport loads safely in a timely manner over required route.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks on the vehicle.
- Provide strong customer service to all customers.
- Positively represent the ZAR brand while on the road and at customer sites.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role with extensive driving experience.
- Basic mechanical knowledge would be an advantage.
- Possess a clean and valid (Group 6, 7, 8 & 9) driver’s license.
- A level of physical fitness is required to complete role requirements.
- Have the ability to motive, work independently and have a “Can Do Attitude.”
- Be reliable, honest with strong work ethics.
- Good team player and capable of working long hours if and when required to meet deadlines.
- Good understanding and commitment to health and safety procedures
The remuneration package will be discussed during the interview process, after analyzing the qualifications and experience of shortlisted candidates.
On top of a competitive salary and a great location, ZAR Logistic offers a flexible, diverse & inclusive workforce. We’re focussed on embracing change and celebrating & nurturing our people.
Applications may also be e-mailed to [email protected]
Applications close on 14th May 2023.
Related Jobs (7)
SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION – OFFICER (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
REEFER TECHNICIAN (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
TRAILER DRIVERS (POM) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
ALLOCATOR, SUPPLY CHAIN (QUARRIES) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Heavy Mobile Plant Technician (West) on May 22, 2023 Full Time
Pilot Positions in Air Niugini on May 2, 2023 Full Time