Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Coca Cola Europacific Partners PNG
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is fast paced, dynamic FMCG environment that is focused on delivering excellent outcomes for our customers, not just for today, but for the future. Our vision is simple, “Everyday, we create a million moments of happiness and possibilities. How? By hiring talented people just like you to achieve great results!
We are currently recruiting for Trade Marketing Representative to be based in Port Moresby.
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager in this role, the successful incumbent responsible for planning & Executing Daily Sales and Maintaining CCEP trade standards in specific routes/outlets as per allocation. The purpose of Sales function is to drive our brand presence, maintain execution standards, create demand for our products, sell them efficiently, ensure customer satisfaction, and continue to grow our business.
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Diploma in Business Stream with 2 – 3 years working experience.
- A recent University graduate with fair understanding of the sales role.
- Have 2 – 3 years working experience in similar roles.
- Demonstrated strong working understanding in sales and operations.
- Have high Ethical standard and equally fair to promote the interests of individual customer.
- Must have correctly obtained current PNG Drivers License
- Able to meet targets on a timely basis.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Confident and have a flair to execute.
- High urge to achieve.
- Demonstrate strength in basic commercials, negotiation and is assertive.
Join us to Refresh PNG!
Related Jobs (13)
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Human Resource Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Team Leader Cabin Crew on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Barman / Barista on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Food & Beverage Attendant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Premier Services Associate on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Commis Chef / Dive Instructor on May 26, 2023 Full Time
Guest Relations Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time