Are you a recent school leaver, wanting to pursue a career in the Automotive Industry?
- Excellent Training Opportunity
- Earn While You Learn
- Opportunity for Personal and Professional Growth
Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited is a recognized leader in the Automotive Industry in Fiji is seeking to employ dynamic young individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in Heavy & Light Mechanical Repairs & Service/Panel Beating as Trade Apprentices.
The Trade Apprenticeship scheme is renowned for grooming young persons to full-fledged tradesman. The opportunity to join this scheme is a challenging and rewarding experience.
The positions are available in the following Trade at Suva, Lautoka & Labasa:
- Light Mechanical
- Heavy Commercial
- Light Electrical
- Panel Beating
- Fitting and Machining
- Age between 18 – 25
- Successful completion of Form 6
- Completion of at least Stage 1 in Automotive (of relevant trade) from a recognized tertiary institution OR through vocational studies
- Applicants with previous work experience will be considered
- Applications must state the choice of TRADE and LOCATION clearly
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you!
Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on sptojobslink.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to email@example.com no later than Monday 2nd May 2022.
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time