BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day.
Come be a part of this journey as we are looking for an awesome Trade Analyst!
Seniority Level: Non-Management
Location: Suva, Fiji
BAT is seeking to recruit an experienced, dynamic, and passionate individual within our Marketing department for the Trade Analyst role. The Trade Analyst the role is responsible for the analysis and reporting of Domestic and Duty-Free forecast projections and accuracy, sales, and customer service/order fulfillment data to aid the Demand Planning and Information (DP&I) Executive.
SOME OTHER KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDES:
- Supporting the management and execution of the Demand Planning processes and working collaboratively with Production, Supply Chain & finance teams to ensure planning, forecasting & inventory management processes & KPI’s are well managed.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of Effective Market Focus processes and outputs.
- Generate daily/weekly/monthly reports including ad-hoc reports that deliver insight into market performance/trade execution, projects, and tasks as may be assigned by the Line Manager to build the insight generation capability of the Marketing team.
- Play a key role in facilitating the Trade Alignment meeting with the aim of delivering on forecasting accuracy targets by ensuring accurate inputs and assumptions impacting base demand are captured.
- Ensure the all and accurate delivery of Market insights and distribution inputs into the standard operating process.
- Assist the DP&I Executive to drive and govern the monthly SOP process for BAT Fiji.
- Analyse data and consolidate cycle execution reviews after each cycle, reviewing each activity and communicating results to all key internal stakeholders and activity owners.
- Engage with our internal stakeholders (in Brand, Trade, Finance, and SC teams) demonstrating effective relationships to deliver alignment on how we understand our markets and our performance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES:
- A University degree in Business Management or Marketing related field with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a Marketing/Analyst /Executive Support and/or similar role.
- Sound analytical skills with high confidence in using data to inform decisions, and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Validated time management and planning skills, shown through experience in process/project management.
- Proven track record of on-time in full delivery of tasks where others are reliant on the outputs.
- Excellent networking skills and relationship-building skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders and middle management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- Delivering in ambiguous & dynamic situations as a part of a global multi-functional team by building partnerships & working diplomatically
- Drives innovation & knowledge sharing
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Apply online on: https://careers.bat.com/