Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Asco Motors Fiji
Asco Motors is a subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho South Pacific Holdings and is the only authorized dealer and distributor of Toyota and Yamaha in Fiji. When you join Asco Motors, you will become part of a global company that promotes a family friendly environment and seeks to achieve world-class standards in all areas of our business. In Fiji Asco Motors is an automotive dealer/distributor, and employs over 300 staff. Asco Motors markets quality products and services with franchises that include Toyota, Yamaha, Bridgestone, Kobe, Massey Ferguson and Avis.
The Vehicle Sales Agent will be responsible for ensuring that exceptional customer service is provided to the AVIS customers on a continual basis. This role will report to the Station Manager – East and it is based in Labasa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to Station Manager East & Garage Supervisor to meet Operation needs;
- Ensure vehicle quality by completing preventative maintenance on all Avis vehicles, including oil, tire rotations, tire repairs, and other light mechanical repairs to adequately maintain vehicles in order to meet manufacturer warranty standards;
- Monitors exterior/interior conditions and notifies management of any discrepancies.
- Checks all vehicles for product problems, maintains a clean a safe work environment;
- To use ongoing Training & Development opportunities to improve skills;
- Promote good health and safety practices, follow and support the implementation of ANZEN requirements and advise staff on any health and safety matters to ensure a safe working environment;
- Work efficiently and effectively in a team environment;
- Provide a high standard of Customer Service.
- Experience in mechanical field;
- Possess a valid manual driver’s license with good driving record;
- Good oral and written communication skills:
- Ability to maintain a professional image;
- Possess high level of Customer relationship skills;
Applications close on 27th January 2023. Interested persons meeting the above criteria can submit their written applications with CV via Email on: [email protected]
Asco Motors is an equal opportunity employer