Kontiki Finance Limited is a Fijian majority-owned business, listed on the South Pacific Stock Exchange and RBF licensed to provide competitive and accessible payment solutions for both consumers and others.
We are now looking for suitability qualified candidates for the position of Test Analyst.
The Test Analyst will be part of a cross-functional team using agile practices and will also assist with post-production application support and troubleshooting. The incumbent will report to the Project Manager – Core System.
• Preparation of test strategies, test plans and test scripts based on system requirements, user stories and technical specifications
• Executing test scripts using appropriate testing methods included automated testing
• Defining the appropriate tests to be carried out including the test data to be used
• Documenting the results of each test cycle
• Documenting, and monitoring defects and working with development teams to the resolution of defects
• At least 3 years experience as a Test Analyst
• Demonstrated understanding and experience with the test methodologies and processes
• Proven rigorous approach to test design and execution with keen attention to detail
• Ability to develop automated test scripts
• Experience in application data migration testing is an advantage
• Performance Testing experience is an advantage
• Experience in a financial service will be an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proven ability to work within given timeframes
How to apply:
Please email your application to Manager Human Resources by 22nd March 2022 at [email protected].
Related Jobs (7)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant