The Territory Sales Executive is responsible for executing and achieving sales targets for the company through increasing sales of LPG, commercial, industrial, and brand awareness. This role involves having an operationally focused approach with the ability to expertly engage stakeholders and external to the business to ensure operations in an effective and efficient manner. This role reports directly to the National Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Pursue new business opportunities in the market to grow business volumes and revenues;
- Assess customer requirements and recommend appropriate business solutions;
- Establish and execute sales plans to drive LPG and commercial business sales;
- Analyze and interpret sales report and work on customers with increasing volumes;
- Business relationships & portfolio management including new contract negotiations and maintenance of existing customers;
- Continuously works for organizational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities;
- Prepare concise and accurate reports and proposals for management.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business Management or other relevant discipline;
- 2 – 3 years plus experience in a sales role preferably from Hotel Industry;
- Valid group 2 license will be an added advantage;
- Flexibility to travel around the region;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Punctual and ability to meet deadlines.
Related Jobs (9)
Administrative/ Accounts Officer- Carpenters Properties Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time