|Subject:||Preferred Service Provider for ICT Support Services|
You are requested to submit a comprehensive proposal for the above consultancy as per the Terms of Reference set out in Annex I
To assist with your submission, please find enclosed:
Annex I: Terms of Reference
Annex II: Consultant’s Letter to SPTO Confirming Interest and Availability for the Consultancy Services
Annex III: Technical Proposal Submission Form
Annex IV: Financial Proposal Submission Form
The Pacific Tourism Organisation (SPTO) is an intergovernmental organisation based in Fiji. SPTO is mandated to market and develop tourism in the Pacific. With a membership of 21 Pacific Island Countries and over 100 private sector members, SPTO’s work focuses on three (3) key priority areas which include robust research and statistics, sustainable tourism planning and development and digital marketing. For more information, visit https://southpacificislands.travel/
SPTO is inviting potential ICT service providers for maintenance of ICT system, backup, Disaster Recovery services and other ICT support services as per the Scope of work in part B.
The ICT consulting firm will maintain required ICT systems in SPTO, in accordance with ICT policies. The consulting firm will coordinate information needs and technical support requirements of SPTO. The firm will provide technical support for users of the Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN), information management tools and technology infrastructure.
The ICT Consulting Firm shall identify a Lead-Technician competent in the technical aspects of LAN/WAN and communication systems (daily support, training, implementation) in order to ensure 100% availability of the technology environment. System support includes both corporate and user area specific technology environments. The ICT Consulting firm will be responsible for the review and advice on the use of new technologies that will enhance the assigned ICT units’ productivity.
The Consulting firm will provide engineer-level ICT Staff for onsite support through one staff on duty at SPTO offices during working hours and additional overtime and / or manpower when needed. The staff will consist of ICT engineers with good communication and technical skills, coupled with industry certification and substantive experiences in providing first-line support in installation, configuration and troubleshooting and maintenance.
- SPTO invites bidders from qualified and experienced consultants who can offer their services for ICT Support Services.
- Please click here to view the Terms of Reference.
- Conditions: Information for consultants
To be considered for this tender, interested consultants must meet all the requirements in terms of Reference as well as the conditions below:
- Interested consultant(s) must be registered on SPTO Jobslink
- Provide three professional references relevant to this proposal submission (preferably Service Level Agreements (SLA)), including the most relevant recent work completed.
- Provide examples of relevant past work outputs to support how you meet each of the evaluation criteria.
- Provide recent client listing with contact details.
- Complete the Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability (please note you are required to complete all areas in full as requested on the form, particularly the Statements to demonstrate you meet the selection criteria – DO NOT refer us to your CV or your Technical Proposal. Failure to do this will result in the application not being considered).
- Submission instructions
- The proposal should demonstrate that the interested consultant satisfies the conditions stated above and is capable of meeting the specifications and timeframes, and provide supporting examples to address the evaluation criteria.
- The proposal should outline the interested consultant’s complete proposal:
- CV of proposed personnel highlighting relevant experience
- A Technical Proposal which should outline the interested consultant’s Methodology or approach including timelines to achieve the tasks outlined in the Terms of Reference. Please click here to view.
- A Financial Proposal which clearly outlines the fees component of the consultancy. Please click here to view.
- A Completed Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability- Please click here to view.
- Evaluation Criteria
SPTO will select the preferred service provider on the basis of SPTO’s evaluation of the extent to which their proposal should demonstrate that they offer the best value for money, and that they satisfy the criteria listed in this document and in ANNEX I and summarized below.
|Evaluation Criteria, Competency Requirements||Score Weight (%)|
|An advanced degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences, Engineering or any other related fields.|
|Criteria 2:||Technical experience||30|
|Minimum 5 years experience in trouble shooting, networking, hardware, software maintenance, programming and relevant software applications.|
|Criteria 3:||Relevance of Approach-Testing, Reliability and Quality||30|
|Approach to and examples of driving down costs through innovation, proactive approach to service improvement, cost reduction, quality improvements and service improvements.|
|Performance measures, reporting, standards, customer service and project management approach.|
|Proposed transition plan into service delivery, resourcing and management of transition, timing, and division of responsibilities and resolution of problems during transition.|
|Criteria 4:||Proposed Approach||20|
|Demonstrated understanding of the requirements of the TOR with appropriate methodology for delivering the required outputs of this consultancy|
|Demonstrate strong commitment to meet reporting deadlines and provide timeframe on the priority level of the issues from High to Low|
|Able to work under challenging circumstances with minimum supervision|
- Bidders must insist on an acknowledgement of receipt of proposals.
- Site Inspection
The site can be inspected by the applicants via appointment, whereby applicants are required to register by emailing to [email protected] before 10.00am on 9th February 2023 (Fiji Time) and the time allocation will be responded as per the schedule.
- Tender Clarification
Any clarification questions from applicants must be submitted by email to [email protected] before 10.00am on 16th February 2023 (Fiji Time).
- The due date for submission of the proposal is 00pm (Fiji Time) 28 February 2023.
- Late submissions will be NOT be considered.
- PLEASE SEND ALL PROPOSALS VIA EMAIL with Subject: Tender No. 23/001: Preferred Service Provider for ICT Support Services to: [email protected]
SPTO reserves the right to reject any or all proposals and the lowest or any proposal will not necessarily be accepted.