Click to view Tender Document
a) The Pacific Benchmarking Programme
The Digital Strategy includes a proposed reporting programme for NTOs and private industry to share and compare digital marketing results in a Pacific Digital Benchmarking Programme. Such a programme would offer powerful insights to the SPTO on overall performance across the region and provide insights to help guide its own investments. The programme will start with a defined list of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) covering Audience, Engagement and Conversions to be measured by all participants.
Benchmarking programmes can be a powerful way for organisations to compare and understand their online performance. The regional benchmarking programme would allow each NTO to assess their performance against their peers. Benchmarking programmes are widely used in a range of industries including grocery, media, pharmaceuticals and more.
b) Objectives of the Consultancy
The objective of the Digital Measurement and Benchmarking Consultant/Agency is to:
- Develop of a set of digital indicators and metrics for use by SPTO and NTOs when measuring return on marketing investment.
- The indicators and results will be used in a benchmarking platform so that NTOs can assess their digital marketing performance against other destinations globally.
c) Scope of Work
In close consultation with the SPTO Marketing Manager, the Consultant/Agency will be required to undertake the following:
- Conduct an extensive Desktop Research.
- Develop a strategy for the implementation of the Digital Measurement and Benchmarking activity. This strategy will include KPIs noted in the Digital strategy, which include audience, engagement and conversion. The strategy should also include other datasets such as travel and transportation, bookings, transactions and mobile data.
- Develop an Action Plan with timelines.
- Consultant will be responsible for outlining what performance metrics they will use and how those will be reported, which will need to be in line with SPTO’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) policy and framework.
d) Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
At a minimum, the consultant will be expected to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Research & Statistics or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in Digital Measurement and Benchmarking
- Experience with web technologies and social advertising platforms.
- Experience with Excel, or similar business analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills, with experience generating and sharing reports
e) Consultancy Work and Reporting Arrangements
The Pacific Tourism Organisation, as the Contracting Authority for this project, will be responsible for managing the contract. The contractor will report to the Marketing Manager and provide progress reports based on the activities undertaken.
The entire assignment has to be accomplished by 30th September 2022.
Click to view Tender Document
Application should be titled ‘Consultancy – Digital Measurement and Benchmarking’ and emailed to email@example.com by Tuesday 29th March, 2022.
Note: To be considered for this consultancy, applicants are required to register as a Consultant on the SPTO JobsLink website (www.sptojobslink.com)