Asco Motors is a subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho South Pacific Holdings and is the only authorized dealer and distributor of Toyota and Yamaha in Fiji. When you join Asco Motors, you will become part of a global company that promotes a family friendly environment and seeks to achieve world- class standards in all areas of our business. In Fiji Asco Motors is an automotive dealer/distributor, and employs over 300 staff. Asco Motors markets quality products and services with franchises that include Toyota, Yamaha, Bndgestone, Kobe, Massey Ferguson and Avis.
The Technician Motor Vehicle will be responsible for carrying out vehicle service and repairs.
The roles will be based in Suva and Nadi respectively.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out vehicle repairs as requested on repair order and on promised time;
- Carry out service and repairs with zero comebacks;
- Perform all required work according to Asco Motors procedures and safety guidelines:
- Achieve monthly productivity and efficiency targets;
- Meet and exceed our dealership’s goals on efficiency and productivity of Service Technician:
- Deliver exceptional customer service through the ‘fix it right first-time’ philosophy;
- Assist the other Technicians and provide support in other tasks within the workshop.
- Completed a Trade Certificate in Automotive Engineering:
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours:
- Positive attitude and genuine commitment towards the role;
- Work well in a fast-moving and customer-focused environment:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role is necessary;
- The person must possess a clean and valid Driver’s License
Applications close on 4th June 2022.
Interested persons meeting the above criteria can submit their written applications with CV via Email on: [email protected]