We are seeking an experienced and qualified person to fill the vacant Technician Motor Vehicle position
This position is located within the Service Department in Buka Dealership and reports to the Service Manager.
The Technician Motor Vehicle provides technical skill support and expertise to the Workshop operations, compliant with ‘Toyota’ quality standards and aligned with the business objective, implementing continuous improvement in service deliverables to achieve sales target levels.
Main duties / responsibilities include:
- Ensure all customer requests on the repair order are completed to the highest standards.
- Aim to complete all repair orders within the allocated time.
- Use protective equipment adequately for personal safety and the protection of customer vehicles.
- Ensures all final inspections of all completed work are conducted by the Quality Inspector or available Team Leader.
- Identify and advise of any additional repair items found.
- Accurately account on the repair order all the work done.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of tools required and used during the course of work.
- Uphold and encourage safe work practices.
- Contribute to the efforts to maintain cleanliness in the workshop.
- Possess an NATTB Certificate in the trade of Motor Vehicle Technician.
- Possess a Trade Certificate (NC3) in Motor Vehicle Technician.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an automotive service environment.
- Able to promote and comply with safe work practices.
- Capable of completing high quality work within specified timeframes or deadlines.
- Supportive team player with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.