Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ela Motors PNG
We are seeking an experienced and qualified person to fill the vacant Technician Motor Vehicle position.
This position is a FIFO role and located within the Service Department onsite Tabubil Dealership and reports to the Service Manager.
The Technician Motor Vehicle provides technical skill support and expertise to the Workshop operations, compliant with ‘Toyota’ quality standards and aligned with the business objective, implementing continuous improvement in service deliverables to achieve sales target levels.
Main duties / responsibilities include:
- Ensure all customer requests on the repair order are completed to the highest standards.
- Aim to complete all repair orders within the allocated time.
- Use protective equipment adequately for personal safety and the protection of customer vehicles.
- Ensures all final inspections of all completed work are conducted by the Quality Inspector or available Team Leader.
- Identify and advise of any additional repair items found.
- Accurately account on the repair order all the work done.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of tools required and used during the course of work.
- Uphold and encourage safe work practices.
- Contribute to the efforts to maintain cleanliness in the workshop.
- Possess an NATTB Certificate in the trade of Motor Vehicle Technician.
- Possess a Trade Certificate (NC3) in Motor Vehicle Technician.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an automotive service environment.
- Able to promote and comply with safe work practices.
- Capable of completing high quality work within specified timeframes or deadlines.
- Supportive team player with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Must have a Police Clearance.
Interested applicants can submit an application consisting of a cover letter and a C.V to the address below.
ELA MOTORS, HR SUPPORT OFFICE
P O Box 74, Port Moresby – NCD
Applications close – Friday, 26th May 2023.
Related Jobs (5)
AUTO TECHNICIANS on June 6, 2023 Full Time
PARTS MANAGER on June 6, 2023 Full Time
ENGINEER – SOUTH SEA ISLAND on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Trade Apprentice on May 30, 2023 Full Time