Asco Motors is a subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho South Pacific Holdings and is the only authorized dealer and distributor of Toyota and Yamaha in Fiji. When you join Asco Motors, you will become part of a global company that promotes a family-friendly environment and seeks to achieve world-class standards in all areas of our business. In Fiji, Asco Motors is an automotive dealer‘distnbutor and employs over 300 staff. Asco Motors markets quality products and services with franchises that include Toyota, Yamaha, Bridgestone, Kobe, Massey Ferguson and Avis.
The Technician Motor Vehicle will be responsible for carrying out vehicle service and repairs.
This position reports to the Service Manager and is based in Nabua.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out vehicle repairs as requested on the repair order and on promised time.
- Carry out service and repairs with zero comebacks.
- Perform all required work according to Asco Motors procedures and safety guidelines.
- Achieve monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
- Meet and exceed our dealership’s goals on efficiency and productivity of Service Technician.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through ‘fix it right first-time’ philosophy.
- Assist the other Technicians and provide support in other tasks within the workshop.
- Completed a Trade Certificate in Automotive Engineering.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours.
- Positive attitude and genuine commitment towards the role.
- Work well in a fast-moving and customer-focused environment.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role is necessary.
- The person must possess clean and valid Driver’s License.
Applications close on 1st October 2022.
Interested persons meeting the above criteria can submit their written applications with CV by clicking Apply Now
Asco Motors is an equal opportunity employer
Let’s Go with Asco!
Related Jobs (8)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant