These positions will be reporting to the respective Supervisors and will be based at the Crest Processing Plant in Colo-I-Suva.
- Engaging in the operation, fault finding, repairs, adjustments, changeovers, testing and verification on plant and equipment.
- Utilizing appropriate safety and environmental procedures for people, processes, materials, products, and equipment to ensure a safe working environment for the whole team.
- Reducing costs due to waste and minimise impact to health, safety, and the environment through working to eliminate waste and through the correct management of waste and hazardous materials.
- Ensuring that all aspects of food safety and quality within the area of responsibility are in accordance with Food Safety and Quality Plans to protect and promote the brand and product.
- Promoting the development of a highly effective and autonomous team through strong communication, leading by example and conflict management, whilst keeping focused on goals and target.
- Championing specific skills within the autonomous team and coach them to drive excellence.
- Applying performance measures to identify and prioritise losses in production area.
- Meeting and exceeding production plan targets and reviewing performance to drive functional goals at individual and team level.
Key skills and attributes required:
- At least a certificate IV in an Electrical, Industrial Processing or Manufacturing field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a FMCG company.
- Proven experience in leading a team with successful outcomes.
- Knowledge and application of technical skills to operate, maintain, improve and repair equipment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to do shift work.
If this opportunity appeals to you then send through your cover letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to [email protected] with the position title as the email subject. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.