Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited is looking for a Technical Business Analyst who values autonomy but enjoys working in a creative team environment within the Groups Information Technology Services Department to be based in Suva.
The role will:
- Work with stakeholders and technical teams to map, analyze and document requirements (technical and functional), processes and solutions for a complex retail management system.
- To test the development has met the business requirements.
- Work on a Process Automation project.
- Able to do change management.
- Be familiar with the VMS requirements.
- Develop the Business Requirements Specs.
- Identify business and technology impacts.
- Work collaboratively with the project and business teams to remediate/ mitigate impacts.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Tech BA.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of traditional infrastructure and cloud solutions.
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a significant capacity to present complex concepts clearly and concisely.
- Problem solver with the ability to bridge technical and business requirements.
- Large enterprise experience preferred.
- Must provide a copy of Vaccination card.
Application cover letter addressing the position requirements and detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, also copy of vaccination card are to be shared by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to [email protected] no later than Monday, 9th May 2022.