BTR (Fiji) Limited based in central Suva offers outsourced business services to organisations located overseas.
Our client, Aizer Property Services, is now recruiting a highly organized and efficient Team Leader with experience in a similar position. This position requires attention to detail, organizational prowess, and managerial skills, all of which are essential to its success.
Additionally, the Operations Manager will be overseeing the work of a self-starter with the capacity to act independently. Along with administrative work, the Team Leader – Services will focus on the crucial factors listed below.
· Lead and manage a group of project coordinators and the administrative team.
· Monitoring the day-to-day activities and providing appropriate coaching and development
· Ensuring that the deliverables of their service targets and their team’s performance criteria (KPIs) are met.
Key responsibilities will also include, but not limited to:
§ Engage, mentor, support and lead a team of customer service representatives in a high performing, fast paced environment working over a 24/7 roster
§ Monitor and manage teams’ tasks and priorities ensuring effective delivery within required timeframes and quality standards
§ Work effectively with Operations Manager (Fiji) and Operations Manager (QLD) to ensure efficient and effective operation of the business unit.
§ Liaise with Management and staff (as applicable) on the progress and continuity of service delivery including escalation & resolution of issues.
§ Continuously review work processes in conjunction with the Operations Manager and implement changes to improve service delivery in line with customer and contract requirements.
§ Work effectively with the team, maintaining a high level of knowledge of our customer requirements, products, and services.
§ Ensure team understand and adhere core systems and process requirements.
§ Manage customer expectations in line with business capabilities, proposing feasible alternatives and solutions as required.
§ Assisting Operations Manager with the collation and review of client-based reporting.
§ Perform quality inspections and audits on businesses processes, providing individual feedback on area of improvements required.
§ Work effectively with quality and training team to develop & maintain competency, quality & productivity requirements
§ Lead and mentor your team, liaising with the Operations Manager regarding performance issues or development requirements of the team. Assisting with any disciplinary ER matters in collaboration with the Operations Manager.
The successful applicant must have:
· Previous experience in leading a team of customer support staff in a fast-paced environment, deadline-driven environment
· Previous experience in setting, aligning, and reporting/benchmarking KPI’s and ensuring total team engagement.
· Proved track record of following processes, trouble shooting and process improvements.
· Confident interpersonal & written communication
· Analytical ability & problem solving – ability to identify trends in data/information and act accordingly
· Very high attention to detail and initiative
· Ability to plan and organise
· High learning agility
· Be flexible and adaptable in an everchanging environment
We are offering a full-time position, where there is a need for the successful candidate to be reliable and show flexibility in working shift work.
If you feel this opportunity sounds like you, and you’re willing to go the extra mile, then we want to hear from you!
Interested persons to please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than 15th October 2023.