Shop N Save Supermarket is a leading retail business operating its supermarkets, restaurants, and bakeries around Fiji.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and pro-active individuals for following position based at our Head Office in Nabua, Suva.
- Assist in day to day managing of the payroll department;
- Assist in responding to internal and external payroll related enquiries or requests and provide assistance where necessary;
- Oversee proper record maintenance of employee data;
- Assist in maintaining payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures;
- Maintaining employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential;
- Overseeing stationary orders and keeping proper records of the same; and
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Essential Attributes:
- A tertiary qualification in Accounting/HR or related field;
- 2 or more years of experience in similar role will be added advantage;
- Accuracy with numbers and attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Knowledge on Pay Global would be an added advantage;
- A reliable team player; and
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information at all times.
An attractive renumeration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
All written applications and CV’s will be treated with the strictest confidence and should be received by 5pm, 1st May, 2023 addressed to:
‘Team Leader – Payroll’
Shop N Save Supermarket
P.O. Box 17823, Suva
or emailed to: [email protected]