Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Summary of Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Oversee the operations of entire company’s fleet
- Prepare and submit monthly fleet related reports to Head of Finance.
- Ensure that all operational and sectional vehicles are up-to-date
- Ensure that the range of the vehicles are appropriate for company’s fleet.
- Organize and arrange for vehicles due for servicing and inspection
- Ability to communicate with executive/management and with operational team.
- Arrange for local purchase order for all fleet related expenditures
- Ability to provide a pro-active internal support and service to all divisions within the company.
- Seek valuation of company vehicles for insurance purposes as and when required
- Ensure that the drivers comply with Land Transport Act Rules and Regulations
- Abide by OHS rules & regulations
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Automotive or Mechanical Trade Certificate from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 10 years’ relevant experience in mechanical trade
- A valid Group 2 manual driving license with a minimum of 12 years’ experience
- Valid Group 6 manual license is compulsory
- Must have thorough knowledge of vehicle operations/maintenance.
- A good commercial and clerical knowledge
- Computer knowledge is essential especially Microsoft Office Program