- Control the core components of the Production, Fix-It-Right and Quality Control standard operating procedures within the service department.
- Maintain accurate Technicians daily clocking practices with clocking on and off every repair orders, including changing of jobs (if several operation codes) on the R/O.
- Lead and motivate to maximise the efficiency of all Technicians on a daily basis. Assist Technicians with diagnosis of difficult repairs.
- Monitor daily work in progress and keep Service Management informed of changes to completion times.
- Increase CPU (Customer Paid Unit) opportunities by reporting via the 40 point inspection SOP all required or further vehicle maintenance to Service Management daily.
- Conduct Quality Control Inspections on each and every vehicle or product prior to release back to the Customer.
- Conduct regular Technician meetings and discuss good and poor performance.
- Identify and report to Service Management the causes of preventable vehicle carryovers and the causes of Repeat Repairs.
- Ensure all required Special Service Tools and workshop equipment are always secure and in good working order.
- Qualified Automotive Technician with minimum 3 years automotive experience.
- Trade Certificate or equivalent qualification in Automotive Engineering.
- A driven self-starter that works as part of the team.
- Able to understand and carry out directions as instructed.
- Possess good people handling and leadership skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ensure high quality service standards.
- Good quality diagnostic skills.
- Commitment to Customer Care and Retention.
How to Apply
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on myjobsfiji.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to email@example.com
Applications close at 4.00pm on Monday 6th June, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time