BTR (Fiji) Limited based in central Suva offers outsourced business services to organisations located overseas.
Our client, Aizer Group, is currently recruiting for a highly organised and proficient Team Leader, with proven ability in a similar position whose attention to detail and organisational skills & management skills are paramount to the success of this role.
A self-starter, who is able to work autonomously, will also be working under the direction of the Operations Manager. The Team Leader – Services will also be working administratively covering the following key criteria:
- Lead and supervise a team of small works coordinators & admin team.
- Monitoring the day-to-day activities and providing appropriate coaching and development
- Ensuring their teams performance standards (KPI’s) and deliverables of their service targets are met.
Key responsibilities will also include, but not limited to:
- Engage, mentor, support and lead a team of customer service representatives in a high performing, fast paced environment working over a 24/7 roster
- Monitor and manage teams’ tasks and priorities ensuring effective delivery within required timeframes and quality standards
- Work effectively with Operations Manager (Fiji) and Office Manager (QLD) to ensure efficient and effective operation of the business unit.
- Liaise with Management and staff (as applicable) on the progress and continuity of service delivery including escalation & resolution of issues.
- Continuously review work processes in conjunction with the Office Manager and implement changes to improve service delivery in line with customer and contract requirements.
- Work effectively with the team, maintaining a high level of knowledge of our customer requirements, products and services.
- Ensure team understand and adhere core systems and process requirements.
- Manage customer expectations in line with business capabilities, proposing feasible alternatives and solutions as required.
- Assisting Office Manager with the collation and review of client-based reporting.
- Perform quality inspections and audits on businesses processes, providing individual feedback on area of improvements required.
- Work effectively with quality and training team to develop & maintain competency, quality & productivity requirements
- Lead and mentor your team, liaising with the Operations Manager regarding performance issues or development requirements of the team. Assisting with any disciplinary ER matters in collaboration with the Operations Manager.
The successful applicant must have:
- Previous experience in leading a team of customer support staff in a fast-paced environment, deadline-driven environment
- Previous experience in setting, aligning and reporting/benchmarking KPI’s and ensuring total team engagement.
- Proved track record of following processes, trouble shooting and process improvements.
- Confident interpersonal & written communication
- Analytical ability & problem solving – ability to identify trends in data/information and act accordingly
- Very high attention to detail and initiative
- Ability to plan and organise
- High learning agility
- Be flexible and adaptable in an everchanging environment
We are offering a full-time position, where there is a need for the successful candidate to be reliable and show flexibility in working shift work.
If you feel this opportunity sounds like you, and you’re willing to go the extra mile, then we want to hear from you!
Interested persons to please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 21st August 2022.