Telecom Fiji Pte Limited is a premium telecommunications company in Fiji and 100% Fijian owned. Applications are invited from qualified interested candidates to join our Corporate Services & Human Resources, SBU.
VACANCY: 48/2023: Talent Analytics & Research
This Talent Analytics & Research Officer will contribute and support the planning and implementation of the Talent strategies and initiatives. The ideal candidate will be a driver of continuous improvement and a facilitator for key Talent initiatives.
The position will also be the HR Information Systems (HRIS) administrator and to maintain human resource management systems, software, and databases.
- Create timely and reliable talent management dashboards
- Administer HR information system, maintain employee database, and perform systems upgrades as well as providing training and technical support.
- Review HR processes and documentation and provide recommendation for improvement to optimize processes
- Prepare presentations as needed to convey talent management information to business leaders using charts graphs and other presentation resources.
- Tracking and implementing technological advancements in the field of HRIS.
- Effectively analyze and talent report. Promote opportunities to use talent matrices to generate deeper insights and drive action in critical areas.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Management and or Human Resources and Information System or related field.
- Member of Fiji Institute of Human Resources (FHRI)
- Member of Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
- Certified Mediator.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar role, or experience where you have worked with a range of people
- Experience in Payglobal HR system and Zoho recruit will be an advantage
- Good understanding on Fiji employment laws and regulations.
- Experience in Job Evaluation
This position will be on contract; an attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate.
- Electronic applications only will be accepted throughwww.telecom.com.fjApplications close 4pm Friday 6th October 2023.