Pepper Advantage Hub (Fiji) is seeking for a skilled Systems Analyst to take the lead in developing and improving our cloud- based legal practice management system, “Actionstep”, and other associated systems. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for developing workflows, coding document templates, evaluating and implementing new systems that can be connected to Actionstep, and ensuring the efficient operation of our legal practice management system.
- With the assistance of our legal and corporate teams, design, and document workflow for specific legal matters the company carries out.
- Based on these designs, develop workflows, including tasks and document templates, in our legal practice management system, Actionstep, to optimize our processes and increase efficiency.
- Code document and email templates to automate document generation and streamline document management within Actionstep and NetDocuments.
- Evaluate and implement new systems that can be connected to Actionstep via API’s, such as AI- powered billing plugins, new phone systems, and other relevant technologies that can improve our legal practice.
- Collaborate with IT and other teams to ensure the smooth integration of new systems and technologies into our existing infrastructure.
- Provide technical support to users, troubleshoot issues, and address any system-related concerns.
- Monitor and analyze system performance, identifying areas for improvement and proposing solutions.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements in cloud-based legal practice management systems and related technologies.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Proven experience in developing workflows and coding document and email templates in Word and Outlook, using data from a 3rd party cloud-based system.
- Familiarity with legal practice management systems and related technologies would be advantageous.
- Understanding of API’s and how they can connect data between systems and streamline processes.
- Experience carrying out BA-related work.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent English (verbal and written) communication skills; able to clearly present detailed analysis to non-analytical audiences.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical language.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and tools.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- 24/7 transportation
- Ongoing career development and training
- A secure career with a fast-growing company
- Inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply: Your professional CV and cover letter must be submitted via email to [email protected] which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. All applications must be submitted by 8th April 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Related Jobs (2)
Manager Ecommerce and Web on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Systems Developer (x2) on May 30, 2023 Full Time