Air Terminal Services [Fiji] Pte Limited is the region’s leading ground handling provider of Passenger, Line Maintenance, Cargo and Ramp Handling, Cargo Sales, Cabin Cleaning and In-flight Catering Services. With operating experience since 1981, we provide excellence in service through competent personnel with quality, safe and efficient practices; in line with the best interests of our customer goals.
ATS [Fiji] Pte Ltd is an IATA – ISAGO registered ground service provider including ISO 9001 QMS and ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System certified. We have a dynamic and robust Integrated Aviation Management System (iAMS) that aspires to continuously improve Quality, Safety, Security and Efficiency.
- Providing end-user support and operations of the existing suite of Business applications.
- Implementation and management of ERP Systems.
- Monitor system performance, recommend improvements, and implement system enhancements.
- Playing an active role in the implementation of new software applications which will include data conversion, reporting, application development, conduct systems testing and assist in user acceptance testing, training, knowledge transfer, documentation and other tasks as assigned.
- Continually liaise with users on ways to improve functions of the application systems to meet business requirements.
- Defining, implementing and enforcing security standards and user access to applications.
- Preparing process documentation and manuals where necessary.
- Troubleshooting and resolving systems and user issues.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Manager ICT.
Applications close Friday 10th June, 2022 at 5pm
If you are interested in this position visit https://www.ats.com.fj/Careers
Related Jobs (6)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant