Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
FMF Foods Ltd
- Coordinate with pertinent stakeholders to establish project scope. system goals. and requirements.
- Design and implement projects in Power platforms such as PowerApps. PowerAutomate and PowerBi.
- Engage in planning and directing complex technical projects
- Identify requirements and gaps in systems and procedures by engaging with internal and external stakeholders and providing appropriate recommendations.
- Develop custom reports/templates and deploy using multiple databases and report writing tools,
- Assist in: maintenance procedures, monitoring system health, gathering system statistics, end troubleshooting reported errors and alarms
- implementing best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
- Respond to IT-related issues and provide the necessary support.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of work experience preferably in a similar role.
- Strong software development skills, in languages such as NET. C#, python end SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365 ecosystems.
- Ability to work with a variety of different stakeholders concurrently across numerous projects and have the flexibility to move between projects based on changing demands and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal end problem-solving skills.
8th July 2022
Interested candidates can submit their resumes to team HR at email@example.com