Suva Terminal Manager
Our Client, TotalEnergies is a multi-energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. With over 101,000 employees committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
TotalEnergies is seeking a qualified and experienced individual for the role of Suva Terminal Manager who will report to VP Operations and based in Suva, Fiji.
Summary of Key Accountabilities
- Deploy and Continually Improve One HSE Process with site visits, Auditing and regular review through site rounds and in Maestro expectations; Integrate HSE requirements in Terminal Operations continuously as well as deploy technical integrity program for Terminals in line with Group rules. Guide the Assistant Manager HSE and Maintenance for deployment of these integrated processes with regular performance review.
- Responsible for ensuring the Emergency response plans applicable for Terminal and its activities are updated, people trained, equipment in working conditions and drills are carried out with Emergency response team on Monthly basis. Responsible for Development of mutual aid schemes with neighboring industries with support from HSE department
- Manage key Terminal Activities efficiently ensuring the deployment of trained staff, proper Supervision and in line with SOP’s developed with the right efficient equipment.
- Ensure coordination with Supply and Transport teams with MR(medium range tanker)/LCT(low range cargo tanker) receipt Operations by deploying strong operational control procedures.
- Optimize the Operational time on receipt to limit demurrage charges with immediate review.
- Responsible for reporting on Weekly and Monthly basis the Operational KPI’s and deploying the process Improvement for the operations.
- Responsible for Planning Manpower/Checking and assessing the needs for additional hours without any discontinuity of Operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering experience (Chemical/mechanical/Instrumentation) or degree with 5 Years of Experience in managing depot HSE/Operations and Maintenance activities or Diploma in Chemical/technical/Commerce field from a recognised institute with at least 8 years of experience in managing depot HSE/Operations/Maintenance for Fuel Depot.
- Specific technical trade certificates in Operations, Maintenance and HSE management will further boost candidature.
- Results focused, delivers quality work with a high degree of accuracy and within deadlines.
- Excellent Team Management, time management and & communication skills and attention to detail proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated self-accountability management skills.
A copy of the full Job Description can be found here – https://www.pacificpeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/JD-Suva-Terminal-Manager-002.pdf
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants must apply online at www.pacificpeople.com Applications must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae with contact details of three professional referees.
For further clarifications please contact Hannah Hicks-Maravuakula on (679) 3313229 or 7771100 or email: [email protected]
Applications close on Sunday 24 December 2023.
Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Related Jobs (10)
MCS Analysts (2 Positions) – (Based in Honiara, Solomon islands!) on February 20, 2024 Full Time