Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Post Date: September 26, 2023
Vodafone Fiji sets precedence as an industry leader with its creative and strategic leadership transitioning into a digital service provider of scale. As a keen innovation enthusiast, Vodafone evinces a diverse portfolio of enterprise solutions, digital excellence, e-commerce, and next-generation mobile communications technology with a robust FinTech services platform. Our Passion for the Vanua and strong work culture empowers our commitment to creating a more connected and inclusive Fiji. Join us to share the passion and make a difference.
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate and highly motivated, self-starter to join our Digital Financial Services & E-Commerce Team. The Support Officer will be responsible for the operational administration of E- Commerce Products and Services.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support for all aspects of M-PAiSA, E-Ticketing and eCommerce Product and Services
• Assist in the recruitment and ongoing training and support to M-PAiSA Agents and eCommerce Merchants
• Provide administrative and customer service support for eCommerce related matters
• Provide regular update, analytics and reports on M-PAiSA, E-Ticketing and E-Commerce performance and issues to management team
• Document and update DOP’s and SOP’s for M-PAiSA, E-Commerce and E-Ticketing products
• Assist in customer complaints handling and resolution
• Ensure timely reconciliation and payments to M-PAiSA merchants
• Contribute in the achievement of department and company budget KPI’s
• Be able to put together professional PowerPoint sales presentation
• Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Business Studies or equivalent
• Knowledge of Financial Transactions Reporting Act and Compliance guidelines would be advantageous
• Some knowledge and understanding of E-Commerce and mobile payment will be advantageous
• Project management and project scheduling skills
• Be part of and contribute to cross functional teams
• Have a good command of English, both written and verbal
• Be innovative and practice continuous improvement through data analytics and acting on constructive feedbacks
• Be business and technology savvy
• Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office package
• Be a self-starter, team player and be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Must have a Good GPA
Avoid job postings that sound too good to be true. Avoid unprofessional listings. Beware of job postings that ask you to pay a fee. Protect your identity. Beware of money wiring scams. Always do your research. Beware of unsolicited contact from an employer. Protect your social networking presence. Do not provide employers with referrals. Meeting employers. Engage in professional demeanor